Saturday, March 17, 2012

Miss you x 3

So once again, here I am posting...  I made this little card yesterday for Kathy.  I still have not sent her last card, so this is supposed to make up for the wait. :)  I love how this turned out.  The big die is Cheery Lynn. I used the metal template and it still didn't cut out all the way.  OY YOY.  But I covered the bad parts with hearts.  The two bigger hearts are four Memory Box dies (LOVE THEM) and I put pearls all over them.  The little heart is a punch that I bought back in 1999 when I was a scrapbooker, and the sentiment was a little $1 stamp I bought in a bin.  And the bottom stamp says "I miss your face", though you can't really read it well.  It's a Tim Holtz stamp.  You can't really tell from the picture but the cut out dies are actually sparkly paper... The three hearts are supposed to represent me and my two girls...we can't wait for Miss Kathy to come visit and saturate our lives with ART. Enjoy, thanks for stopping by! - Margaret

1 comment:

  1. OMG- what a surprise! I was about to log off my computer and the last page I needed to close out was the blog, and I decided to take a peak to see if anyone had looked at my posts and there were 2 from YOU! This card is so VERY sweet. I miss those 3 faces in CO too! Just 9 weeks, 3 days!!!

    ReplyDelete