Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We're in This Together

Happy Tuesday! 
I have a cute card for you today that uses a stamp from Freshly Brewed Designs. 

Isn't she fun?  I thought I would give this to a friend who is trying to exercise more, as I am.  We can be motivating for each other!  I colored her with Copics and Spicas.  I added 2 Teresa Collins rhinestones and used Papertrey ribbon.  DP is from my stash, old KI, I think.  The challenge at Fresh Brewed is dots.  I used the sketch over at The Sweet Stop.  I am also entering this at Card Crafters Circle (bling, ribbon & diecuts [BINGO]).

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. that's beautiful and so cute ! so happy you're putting work it work out girl to good use. love this card and the sentiment for a friend is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE!!! I love this sweet card. The soft blues are so lovely. Thank you for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges!!!
    Big Hugs ~
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic way to encourage your friend! Love the image and your panels! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh WONDERFUL work! Love how you used the sketch on this. Cute image too! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop SKetch this week! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the stamp, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've been featured at FBD. check it out and grab your badge if you like: http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/fbc-89.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute little card, but I did smile because we definitely would not be "together" doing expercises as my lazy body would revolt (HA!). Thank you for joining this week's challange at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Kathy! Perfect sentiment too! :)

    ReplyDelete