Friday, March 23, 2012

Sitting on a Bench

I've got a quick post for you tonight.  I made this card in stages.  A little one day, a little another, and I finished it tonight.  Not that it was complicated...just that life got in the way!  I found the sketch at Anyone for Anya?, so you guessed it, I will be entering that challenge!  I added a few more elements than required, but the basic sketch is there.

The girl and bench are from CC Designs.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado.  DP is Basic Grey, ribbon is Papertrey, rose is from Michaels and the other 2 flowers are WOJ.  I used SU punches for the sentiment and nesties for the girl and bench.  The bench is popped up with 3M tape and then the girl is double popped up to get her to sit on the bench and not be falling backwards.  HA!  I added rhinestones on the stars at the bottom, but you can't see them for the watermark.
We had a beautiful sunny day today and I did a lot of spring cleaning.  Hope tomorrow is as nice for all of us!'
kathy b

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, cute card with nice colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya!!

    Merit en Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}! :)

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card:-) love the colors you used and the pretty flowers:-) thank you for joining us at All That Scraps Wednesday challenge
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete