Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tulips

Today's card is using a digi design from Designed2Delight.  I am loving watching everything starting to bud and bloom at our new house.  We had a friend over yesterday to tell us what all our plants and trees are!  So this afternoon I colored some tulips in honor of springtime!


I used the sketch for the challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I added a Prima flower, Basic Grey buttons and Papertrey ribbon.  Background paper is from an old Hobby Lobby mat stack.  This is my first photo using Photoshop so bear with me as I am definitely going to have a learning curve!

Until next time, Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, great colors and the tulips are wonderful in their bold colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete