Thursday, March 1, 2012

Missing You

Hi there, it's Margaret again.  Today I'm posting a card that's for Kathy.  Only 80 something days before we see each other again!  I made this card a couple of weeks ago ... if only I can get myself to mail it! LOL The two girls (Magnolia stamp) represent my daughters, Julia and Claudia.  They can't wait for "Miss Kathy" to come.  Every year, right before they leave for their dad's house, we always go to a "Paint your own pottery" place.  I guess this year we will get to do it again!
 Thanks for stopping by!
Stamp: Magnolia, Impression Obsession sentiment
Die cut: Cheery Lynn and Nestabilities
Embellisments (pearls and roses): Michael's
Colored with Copics

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is so beautiful and the Magnolias represent the girls so well. I love the "back to back"! I thought about the fact that we could do our annual pottery trip again. Maybe this year all the works will stay in one piece! I can't wait to get this!!!

    ReplyDelete