Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Queen For a Day

I'm back from agility class and headed straight to the studio to help me wind down.  I have a pretty and glittery card for you.

This is a digi image that I think is so cute!  I downloaded it in December of 2009 and cannot remember where it was from.  I am so sorry :( about that.  The sentiment is from SU!  I used a nestie, a SU! embossing folder and 2 SU! punches.  The princess is colored with Copics and I painted glue onto her skirt and added extra fine glitter.  The final touch is a beautiful Prima flower.

I will be entering this over at Simon Says Challenge (mother's day, special friend), Pink Gem Challenge (pastels), Lexi's Challenge (mother's day), and Come and Get It Challenges (white on white).

Glad you stopped by.

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Thanks for joining us at Come and Get it.Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet. It is perfect for this time of year with all the Weddings on the rise. Thanks so much for taking part in our Come and Get It Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete