Saturday, March 17, 2012

Here comes the bride

Hi everyone,
I'm  back...finally after a 2 week hiatus.  I'm uploading a card I made last spring for a friend's niece who was about to get married.  Unfortunately, the marriage fell through, but the card stayed alive in my files.  I LOVE this stamp.  it is an old stamp by Stampendous and it has so many uses!  It's great stamped in red or black for a more risque card, and of course white, beige, gold or silver for a wedding/bridal shower card. For this card I used a pearly beige embossing powder.  The little "pearls" are actually liquid pearls and the glittery material on the dress is just glittery chalk with a touch of glittery paint (Stargazers).  The punch on the side was Martha Stewart and those are svarovski crystals lining the side, along with a prima flower and a specialty ribbon I had purchased from the local scrapbook store.  And yes that dash of glitter is glittered cardstock.  I hope you enjoyed this card, and will hope to put some more stamped creations up here soon.  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you do with this stamp!!! Makes it hard for me to use mine, though...how do I compete with your beautiful creations!!!???!!! Quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God...yours are beautiful too! I don't have the gift of putting paper together like you do...notice how I tend to dress up stamps and use plainer paper? That's how I try to get away with it...lol. But thank you!

    ReplyDelete