Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Holidays

Before I tell you about today's card, I have a little brag.  I was featured over at Freshly Brewed Blog yesterday for a card (We're In This Together) I made for their challenge, .  I am excited about this because it is the first time I have been featured, so pardon the self-indulgence here. 

Okay, today's card is a little out of season, but I decided that these Christmas challenges are actually a good thing.  If I start now, I can have all I need done before Christmas and not have to spend so much time near the holidays trying to get something made.  This card is for the photo inspiration challenge over at ABC CHRISTMAS Challenge.

It's a simple card, using Basic Grey dp and a Penny Black image colored with Copics and Spicas.  The sentiment is from PaperTrey.  I used a die from Clear Dollar Stamps for the sentiment and nesties for the rest.  If you haven't figured it out by now, I have an affinity for all canine creatures, so you will see a lot of that here.  I thought this little guy was absolutely adorable.

I have taken a vacation day today so perhaps I will be back later with another post!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

kathy b 

4 comments:

  1. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge...hope you'll join us for another fun challenge on Wednesday! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card, lovely image.
    Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas challenge.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kathy :-) I love the image, soo cute and the simple design is perfect :-)

    Congratulations on being featured too :-) I popped to see your lovely card, very well deserved :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x blogger has made it very difficult to decifer !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwww so cute, Congrats on being featured! and its great to see entering our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, and hope you will join us for our next challenge which starts tomorrow hugs Samantha :0)

    Please please consider loosing word Verification thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete