Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Of "Corset's" your birthday!

Long time no see everyone!  I found this card in my stash that I made a year ago. I love giving this kind of card to folks on their birthdays because it's so "different" so to speak.  Do you recognize this old old Stampendous stamp? This one is embossed in red dragon (from Stampendous) on black cardstock.  I recently posted a wedding gown made out of this same stamp on 3/17/12 (Here comes the  bride).  Today's post is a risque birthday card.  I used nestabilities to cut out the frame, one of those 50 cent specials in Hobby Lobby for the ribbon and the embossing is Cuddlebug.  The sentiment is an Art Impressions stamp (from the year 2000!)  Martha Stewart punch for the border and the patterned paper is just from my scrap bin.  The red ribbon is taped to the back of the stamp.  I hope this card inspires you to shock and surprise a friend of yours...:)  Til next time.  Thanks for looking. Margaret

2 comments:

  1. I love what you do with this stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of all my stamps, the mandalas and this stamp have gotten most used....and Magnolias too. :) Do you remember where I got the idea from? INK PAD!

    ReplyDelete