Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Imagination

Wow!  It's the day before the start of March Madness!  I love this time of year!!!
Okay, don't worry, my card today has nothing to do with basketball.  As a matter of fact, it has everything to do with art, creativity and imagination.

I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Challenge


It is totally done in black and white, on purpose, to give one pause.  I used BoBunny dp, ribbon from Michaels, pearls from Martha Stewart and this great stamp comes from Stampers Anonymous.  I bought it while on one of my agility trial journeys out-of-state.  Isn't great to be able to shop for stuff while travelling for a different purpose?  It's difficult to tell from the photo, but the base is white, with a black border and then dp, so it is very multi-layered and really pops in person. 

I will also be entering this in the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge (no image, just words).

Until next time, happy stamping!

kathy b

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation Kathleen, love bo bunny paper so much and the great stamp!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete